East Coast Sales Manager
Will be Based out of EAST COAST!
Responsible for execution of sales activities with customers within the Eastern United States. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership to ensure the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company objectives. Establishes plans, KPI's and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and sales team members. Leads company efforts to find new business opportunities within the specialty and gym channels, as well as mass market channels.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market to ensure company sales and profit objectives are met within the geographic region.
- Responsible for the performance and development of assigned sales team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Directs, Develops and Manages the ABB and ON distributors within assigned geography
- Builds new route to markets through DSD distributors to sell ABB drinks within the convenience channel
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Works with Marketing and Innovation teams to understand related programs and product claims and characteristics.
- Conducts evaluations with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive's sales and activity performance
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Manages account team members and ensures they meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
Experience & Qualities:
- Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of sales and customer management experience OR 15+ years of sales and customer management experience.
- Strong understanding of customer, sports nutrition market, and product dynamics/requirements is a plus.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer relationship management
- Experience building and developing sales teams and go-to-market strategies.
High School Education History
College Education History