The Cornish Pirates compete in the English Championship (a division below the premiership). The 2009/2010 season will see the team pushing for promotion to rugby's top league, the Guinness Premiership. The Cornish Pirates are an extremely ambitious club, looking to taste success in the new RFU Championship and British Irish Cup competitions.
What We Use
Simon Raynes, Strength and Conditioning Coach, Cornish Pirates:
"I have never come across a range of products that mix so well and are universally accepted and enjoyed in terms of taste and texture by all players. The results speak for themselves."
Simon Raynes' Top 6 raining tips:
- Good fats are essential. Fish oils and omega 3s to lose bodyfat
- Sugar is the enemy. Limit your intake of simple sugars
- Hydration is key. Fluids all day long
- Sleep! Make sure you sleep enough to get good recovery and adaptation to training
- Separate your carbs and protein. Slow release carbs early in the day, proteins at the end
- Plan and prepare. Ensure you take the right products for the right time. Post workout is key