On's Perfect Pair Giveaway
RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Beginning 5 p.m. CST, February 14, 2014 through 5 p.m. CST, February 17, 2014, "Promotion Period" visit http://www.optimumnutrition.com/vday and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Your entry will automatically be included in the random prize drawing described below, subject to eligibility requirements. By entering, you certify that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Limit one entry per person. Normal time rates, if any, charged by Internet service provider will apply.
2. ELIGIBILITY: All entries must be completely filled out and submitted within the days and times indicated above in order to be eligible. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry ("Entrant"). In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is not open to individuals with a APO or FPO military address. Employees of Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc., and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc. (Sponsor) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Prize winners will be chosen by Sponsor from among all eligible entries. Selection will be made February 18, 2014 to determine the winners of the prizes described below. The selection will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this promotion. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. A list of winners can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
The Winners will be notified via email and/or telephone when the decision is made. A failure to respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. Winners must provide any proof of age and eligibility required by Sponsor. Winners may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and, where permitted by law, publicity release. Failure to complete and return these documents within 14 days will entitle Sponsor to disqualify the candidate and select an alternate winner. Sponsor, in their discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant.
PRIZES: Fifty (50) Entrants will be selected during the Promotion Period ("Winner") and each Winner will receive one (1) 2lb. container of Gold Standard 100% Whey and one (1) 2lb. container of Gold Standard 100% Casein, ("Prize"). Entrant will receive the Prize within 60 days of being named a Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to make size and flavor substitutions based on product availability at any time during the time frame specified above. Approximate Retail Value of fifty (50) Prizes is Five Thousand and Three Hundred and Seventy-Four Dollars ($5,374.00 USD), based on a per Prize MSRP of One Hundred and Seven Dollars and Forty-Eight Cents ($107.48 USD).
Limit one (1) prize per person. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another one of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. By accepting prize, the Winner and agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. The Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use Winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Winner may also be required to make publicity appearances or attend commercial shoots as may be required by Sponsor.
Your prize letter and non-revenue tickets issued there upon are subject to certain restrictions. They are not negotiable, non-refundable, non-transferable and non-endorsable to another person or carrier and have no cash value.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Information collected in connection with this promotion shall be used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the sweepstakes, award prizes, and for internal marketing purposes including inform the registrant about their products, services, promotions and offers. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the sweepstakes for any reason.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DAMAGE THE SPONSORWEBSITES OR FACEBOOK® SITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. NEITHER THE SPONSOR, NOR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERRUPTED OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK, SERVER OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED TELEPHONE OR COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OR TELEPHONE TRANSMISSIONS OR TECHNICAL FAILURES, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER/NETWORK/WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY OR AVAILABILITY, GARBLED OR JUMBLED TRANSMISSIONS OR OTHER ERRORS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER HUMAN, MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CAPTURE OF ENTRY INFORMATION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL FOUND TAMPERING (OR ATTEMPTING TO TAMPER) WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, THE WEBSITES, OR THE SWEEPSTAKES. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. IN CASE OF DISPUTE AS TO IDENTITY OF ENTRANT, ENTRY WILL BE DECLARED MADE BY THE AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT SUBSCRIBER OF THE EMAIL ACCOUNT, WHO MUST COMPLY WITH THESE SWEEPSTAKES RULES. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CANCEL/SUSPEND/MODIFY THE SWEEPSTAKES, IF IT BECOMES CORRUPTED IN ANY MANNER, OR DUE TO FRAUD OR OTHER OCCURRENCES BEYOND SPONSOR'S CONTROL IT CANNOT BE CONDUCTED AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED.
6. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this sweepstakes shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in DuPage County. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this sweepstakes, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
This sweepstakes promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook®. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook®. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to Sponsor.
No reply required.