48% of the population have put on weight without access to the gym or a club. And with many Personal Trainers having faced a difficult few months, Optimum Nutrition wants to help. We are committing to recruiting the very best Personal Trainer’s across the UK & Ireland to help you stay motivated, stay on track of your fitness objectives and #StayFit. You and four friends will enjoy an hour long online consultation, including workout, and receive a Nutrition guide based on your goals. In total we will select 500 winners from our Instagram page www.instagram.com/optumumnutrition_uk so get tagging, get following to be in with a chance of being selected.
WIN A FREE PERSONAL TRAINING CONSULTATION AND
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over excluding employees of the Promoter Glanbia Performance Nutrition (UK Sales Division) Limited, with a registered Company Number of 11010859 and its registered office at One Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD), their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 17 June 2020 and 23:59 GMT 21 July 2020 (“Promotional Period”). To enter: Entrants who wish to win a free Personal Training session must tag four friends in the comments section of the Optimum Nutrition UK post with each tagged friend and the entrant themselves following @OptimumNutrition_uk on Instagram (at www.instagram.com/optumumnutrition_uk) A maximum of one entry per person will be accepted during the Promotional Period and entrants may win a maximum of one Prize during the Promotional Period. The Entrant will be firstly contacted on the promotional post itself before receiving a clickable link from @optimumnutrition_uk linking the entrant to a form which MUST be filled in to retain the prize along with sending the other four chosen winners a code within the form to fill out. Only if one of the selected 500 winners will this link be received.
- Prizes: 500 winners will each win one online Personal Trainer Consultation, Training Session and Nutrition Guide the (“Prize”). Each winner can nominate up to four friends to participate in the session with them.
- Winner Selection: Potential winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries according to the following schedule: 100 potential winners will be selected each week of the Promotional Period on or about the following dates 6/24, 7/1, 7/8, 7/15 and 7/22 from all entries received as of the drawing date. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. The random prize draws will be conducted under independent supervision.
- Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Message (“DM”) to the account that they commented from. Promoter will provide a link in the Instagram DM to an online registration form where potential winners will be required to provide their full name, mobile number and email, preferred times for the online session and an attestation confirming that they are in good health and able to complete a workout session in order to accept the Prize.
- Prize Acceptance: Potential winners will need to complete the online registration form described in Section 7 within seven days of receipt of winner notification in order to claim the Prize. If any Prizes remain unclaimed after this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will be notified within 7 days of acceptance of the Prize of the confirmed date and time for their online consultation. In the unlikely event that the scheduled Personal Training Session does no go ahead due to the unavailability of the Personal Trainer, the winner will have 2 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected] and a new appointment will be scheduled. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for identity details (which must be provided within 14 days). The Promotor may refuse to award a Prize, choose to withdraw the Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the entrant where the entrant fails to provide the requested information, or where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the information is inaccurate, the entrant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or has won using fraudulent means.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any means to circumvent these Terms and Conditions in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, corrupted, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to supply their correct name and contact details to the Promoter during Winner Notification, for the purposes of fulfilling the Prize. The Promoter accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the information passed to it by a winner.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or (without limitation) any indirect, special or consequential damage or loss, or loss of profit of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the entrant’s decision to participate in the Promotion, their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with the acceptance or use of a Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason a winner does not take their appointment scheduled, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions, the entry will be discarded.
- The Promotor’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The Promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is Glanbia Nutritionals (Ireland) Limited, 4 Waterside, Citywest Business Campus, Citywest, Dublin 24. Any correspondence related to this Promotion should be sent to this address. Entries must be made as set out above.