High Protein Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream
- 180 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 125 ml of plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 270 g of sliced strawberries
- 96 g traditional porridge oats
- 2 teaspoons of Stevia natural sweetener
- ¼ tsp of salt (or to taste)
- Use a fork to mash 180 g of sliced strawberries in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining 90 g of sliced strawberries, and all the other ingredients to the bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Divide the mixture between two containers and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!