Caramel Coffee Cream Pie
- Crush protein wafers until they are crumbs and place into pie pan. Massage into place until nice and even.
- Place in freezer for about 5 min. until crust firms up.
- Mix together greek yogurt, cool-whip, instant coffee, and pudding mix in a bowl until creamy consistency.
- Remove pie crust from freezer and pour mixture on top of the crust.
- Place the pie back into the freezer for about 5 min.
- Remove pie from freezer and finish with a drizzle of sugar free caramel sauce.