Whole Wheat Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- Whisk together the milk, mashed banana, eggs, oil and honey in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the flour, protein powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and mix just until combined.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. When the pan is warm, add ¼ cup batter to the pan. Sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons of blueberries.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until you see a few bubbles around the edges. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the pancake is just cooked through. The pancakes cook very quickly on the second side, so be careful not to overdo them!
- Remove the pancake to a plate and repeat the process with the remaining batter. You should end up with 10 pancakes total. If you wish to speed up the process, use 2 skillets simultaneously.
- Enjoy warm with the toppings of your choice. Our favorites are fresh fruit, maple syrup, or nut butter (macros not included.)