Treat yourself this Easter with our Almond & Chocolate Protein Cookies
A favourite among our athletes are these protein cookies using Gold Standard 100% Whey. This is the Gold Standard of protein powders primarily made from fast-acting whey protein isolates. Each cookie is packed with high-quality protein to support muscle growth. These healthy snacks take less than 20 minutes and are big on flavour!
- ¼ cup Gold Standard 100% Whey (chocolate)
- 4 tbsp. almond or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (70% or more)
1. Blend all the ingredients together. Feel free to add some chopped nuts.
2. Shape six to eight balls out of the mixture and place them on a non-stick baking tray.
3. Flatten each one of these balls using a fork.
4. Bake at 180ºC for about 12-15 minutes. Be careful not to over bake them because, if you do, they’ll end up really dry. Try to remove them from the oven when they’re still a bit soft inside because they tend to continue cooking as they cool.