- Pre - heat oven to 180°C
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy
- Beat in the eggs one at a time mixing well between each.
- Sieve in the flour, ON white chocolate whey powder and salt. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Place the cookie mixture into a sheet of parchment, and roll into a sausage shape and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the cookies into 2 cm thick discs. Place on the prepared tray and bake for 12 - 15 minutes. Cool for 4-8 minutes
- Once cool drizzle over the melted white chocolate and set.