If you've managed to get your hands on the new Gold Standard 100% Whey Birthday Cake flavour, we've got some kitchen inspiration for you! Check out this incredibly easy-to-make Birthday Cake Yogurt Bites.
- Coat a mini-muffin tray with a non-stick spray.
- Fill the tray with granola pressing firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix the yogurt and whey in a small bowl.
- When the muffin tray has cooled, scoop the mixture on top of the granola and top with fresh nuts or fruit.
- Freeze until firm and then enjoy!