- Makes 12 small squares
- 1 scoop Gold Standard White Chocolate Whey
- 100g butter (softened)
- 150g crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75g white chocolate chopped
- Pre - heat the oven to 170°C
- Butter the sides of the cake tin 20x 20 square cake tin and line the base with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and set aside
- In a large bowl cream the butter and peanut butter together until soft. Add the sugar, eggs and beat. Add the flour, baking powder, whey powder and white chocolate pieces.
- Place into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.