- 140 g of dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 60 ml of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Combine Gold Standard 100% Whey Chocolate Peanut Butter and almond milk in a bowl. Then add the peanut butter and cashew butter and mix until smooth. In a small pan, melt the chocolate chips over a low heat (or microwave). Add a small layer of melted chocolate to the end of 8 silicone baking cups. Place the cups on a tray and place into the freezer until hardened, about 15 minutes. Remove from the freezer and add a spoonful of the peanut and cashew butter mixture to each cup. Make sure to leave some space on the sides for the chocolate. Top each cup with melted chocolate. Return the cups to the freezer until hardened, about 30 minutes. Remove from silicone cups and wrap in foil. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.