White Chocolate Gingerbread Men
Makes 7 Large Gingerbread Men
- Pre- heat the oven to 190°C
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Sieve the flour, whey, salt, bicarbonate, ginger and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Heat the butter, brown sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan until the sugar has dissolved and cool.
- Stir in the dry ingredients to form a dough, and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Roll out the dough onto a floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Using a gingerbread man cutter stamp out the gingerbread men and place on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15minutes and allow to cool
- Once cooked dip the hands and feet of the gingerbread men in white chocolate.