Gold Standard 100% Whey Peanut Butter Cups
- Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy ⅓ cup
- Gold Standard 100% Whey or Plant, Extreme Milk Chocolate 1 scoop
- Gold Standard 100% Whey or Plant, Vanilla Ice Cream ¾ scoop
- Dark Chocolate Chips (Pascha Organic 85% Cacao) 1 cup
- Coconut Oil 1 tsp
- Line mini muffin tin with liners.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peanut butter with Gold Standard 100%, Vanilla Ice Cream. Divide mixture into 12 and roll into balls then set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips + coconut oil. Add 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100%, Extreme Milk Chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour in half of chocolate mixture to bottom of each liner. Freeze about 10-15 mins or until chocolate hardens.
- Place a peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, flatten top to smooth.
- Add remaining melted chocolate on top.
- Freeze for another 10-15 minutes until hardened. Enjoy!