- 3 cups (735g) nonfat milk
- 2 medium (236g) bananas (mashed)
- 3 tablespoons (20g) ground flaxseed
- 5 cups (400g) old fashioned oats
- 3 scoops (96g) Gold Standard 100% Whey - Vanilla
- ¼ cup (22g) powdered peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup (69g) natural smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish by spraying well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the wet ingredients (milk through flaxseed) together in a large bowl. Stir in the dry ingredients (oats, protein powder, powdered peanut butter, and spices) and mix until combined.
- Spoon the oat batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until the center is just set and the edges are a light golden brown.
- Cool the baking dish on a cooling rack until room temperature. Drizzle with peanut butter (if your peanut butter is very thick, warm in the microwave for 30 seconds before drizzling.) Slice into 12 squares.
- Serve warm, topped with banana slices or chopped nuts if desired (macros for additional toppings not included.)
1.This recipe is freezer friendly -freeze the squares in a freezer safe zip-top bag for up to 3 months. Defrost individual squares in the microwave for 30-60 seconds on medium power.
2.You could also try other flavors of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey protein powder in this recipe. Chocolate, mocha cappuccino, chocolate peanut butter, or salted caramel would be particularly delicious!
Presented by Macrostax