Pack in some extra protein while enjoying a sweet treat! These krispie treats will take you back to childhood and satisfy your dessert craving. These festive bars are perfect for sharing too!
- In a large pot over medium heat melt coconut oil. Stir in marshmallows until mostly melted. Add protein powder and mix.
- Turn off heat and mix in Rice Krispies. Gently spread mix into a parchment lined 9x9 inch pan. Set aside for 1 hour to set.
- If you do add any of the optional toppings (listed in the Notes) such as chocolate, store in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the toppings to set before slicing into 9 squares.
- Store at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Optional toppings: melted chocolate chips, crushed candy cane, or sprinkles (macros not included).