Plant-Based Protein Cinnamon Nut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add nuts to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through, until light golden brown and fragrant. Allow nuts to completely cool.
- Transfer nuts, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder to a food processor.
- Process on low speed for 10-15 minutes, scraping down as you go, until thick and creamy. This will take a while, but be patient and texture will become smooth. The longer you let it process the creamier it will get.
- Store in an airtight container or mason jar in the fridge.