- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp water
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Gold Standard 100% Plant Protein powder Vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Coconut sugar or baking sweetener alternative
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- To a small bowl, combine flaxseed meal and water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a handheld mixer to combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and flax egg until creamy. Add baking soda, protein powder, and coconut flour. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to combine until a soft dough forms.
- Whisk together cinnamon and coconut sugar in a small bowl. Take a small cookie scoop to portion dough. Roll into balls. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet. Slightly flatten down each ball with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.