Makes 4-5 pancakes
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 ⅔ cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Gold Standard 100% Plant Protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup nondairy milk
- Fresh herbs
- Make flax egg: whisk together flaxseed meal and water until combined. Set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Whisk together almond flour, rolled oats, protein powder, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Add non-dairy milk and flax egg. Whisk until a slightly thick and smooth batter forms.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high. Add ¼ cup batter and smooth into a circle with the back of a spoon or ladle. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with a creamy sauce, mashed avocado, or toppings of choice.