June 5th, 2017
Birthday Cake Protein Pancakes
Makes 6-8 PancakesIngredients
- 2 Cups Pancake Mix
- 1 Scoop Gold Standard 100% Whey Birthday Cake
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1-1/4 Cups Water
- 1/3 Cup 2% Milk
- Non-Stick Spray
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and place on medium heat.
- Pour batter onto pan. Once bubbles begin to appear, flip the pancake.
- When each side is golden brown, the pancake is ready to be served.
Use other flavors of Gold Standard 100% Whey in order to make new creations.
Top with your favorite fruit, fat free whip cream, or other toppings to make your pancakes sweeter
Macros (1/8 of recipe):
Carbs: 19 g
Fat: 2 g
Protein: 6 g