November 22nd, 2016
Protein Pumpkin Parfait
Makes 4 servingsIngredients
- 2 Cups Fat-Free Milk
- 1 Box Sugar-Free, Fat-Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 Scoops Gold Standard 100% Whey French Vanilla Crème
- ¾ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Opti-Bar Cinnamon Pecan
- Fat-Free Whipped Cream
- Mix milk, pudding mix, Gold Standard 100% Whey, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice in a large mixing bowl.
- Put pudding mixture in fridge to set for 1 hour or until fully set.
- Cut Opti-Bar into small pieces.
- Once pudding is set, remove from fridge.
- Layer ¼ Opti-Bar pieces into the bottom of 4 dishes
- Layer ¼ pudding mixture over bars
- Layer whipped cream over pudding
- Sprinkle with cinnamon