Kate Osman's Protein Birthday Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (Makes 8 Cupcakes)
- 1 Scoop Gold Standard 100% Whey Birthday Cake
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup granulated zero calorie Stevia sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup 0 fat Greek yogurt (plain)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Scoops Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Birthday Cake
- 16g. Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 4oz of Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp zero calorie stevia
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and spray the inside with cooking spray. In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients with a hand mixer on medium for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix on low until completely mixed and smooth.
- Distribute evenly into cupcake pan and bake in pre-heated oven for approx. 18 minutes. To check the center of the cupcake - insert a tooth pick into the middle, if it comes out clean it’s ready! Let cupcakes cool COMPLETELY before frosting! The icing will melt off if they are not cool.
Macros (Per Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting):
- Mix icing ingredients with a handheld mixer for 3-4 minutes until smooth. Refrigerate until cupcakes are completely cooled.
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, spread icing on the top, decorate with sprinkles, and enjoy!
Carbs: 8 g
Fat: 8 g