- ½ cup (40g) old fashioned oats
- ½ scoop (16g) Gold Standard 100% Whey - Vanilla
- ⅓ cup (82g) nonfat milk
- ¼ cup (57g) nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons (8g) chia seeds
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a jar or air-tight container. Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy cold with the toppings of your choice! Loosen with an extra splash of milk if it’s too thick. Note that macros for additional toppings are not included. See below for a few of our favorite flavor variations!
1. Flavor variations:
- Caramel apple (pictured): use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard salted caramel whey protein and add ¼ cup (31g) diced apple and extra cinnamon. Macros: 45.5g carbs / 26g protein / 6g fat / 332 calories.
- Chocolate PB: use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard chocolate whey protein and add 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter. Macros: 46g carbs / 30.5g protein / 8g fat / 364 calories.
- Maple Blueberry: add ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries and 1 teaspoon maple syrup. Macros: 46g carbs / 26g protein / 6g fat / 331 calories.
- Mocha Cappuccino: use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard mocha cappuccino whey protein and add ½ teaspoon vanilla. Macros: 41g carbs / 25.5g protein / 6.5g fat / 314 calories.
2. You can prepare this recipe up to 2-3 days in advance.
Presented by Macrostax