This cozy high protein oatmeal will warm you up on a chilly morning! With plenty of protein and fiber, it’s a plant-based breakfast that will fuel even the busiest of days.
- Add oats, milk, and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Let cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the milk has absorbed.
- Add the protein powder and water and continue to cook until all liquid has absorbed and oatmeal is a creamy consistency.
- Top with blueberries (and any of your other favorite toppings) and serve immediately.
- You can use water or another type of milk in place of the almond milk (macros will vary).
- Other topping suggestions are: hemp seeds, chopped walnuts or pecans, nut butter, honey, cinnamon, or granola (macros not included).