Collagen avocado and sweet potato bites
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced into coins
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tbsp unflavored COLLAGEN + HYALURONIC ACID
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange sweet potato coins on the baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the avocado mash. Mash one avocado in a bowl. Add spices and salt to pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Top each sweet potato coin with a dollop of avocado mash and sprinkle over toasted walnuts.