Hydrowhey And Casein Protein Donuts
- For the donuts, mix together Hydrowhey, Casein, applesauce, greek yogurt, baking powder, liquid egg whites, stevia, and one egg in a bowl until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into a donut mold and bake at 350 for 10min.
- While the donuts are in the oven, mix together all of the ingredients for the frosting in a bowl until creamy.
- Remove donuts form oven and let cool for 5 min.
- Once donuts have cooled down, apply frosting to donuts and enjoy.